Electronic Doctor Stem Generator is the only portable medical device that produces clinically proven cellular proliferation.
It was created to determine tissue reinforcement to the bone and gums and is approved with CE marking as a class IIa medical device. The efficiency of the device in dentistry has been proved by both in vitro* and in vivo studies (with hundreds of clinical cases) and therefore, its recommended use refers to the following conditions:
- » Periodontitis (even when teeth mobility is rated grade II)
- » Peri-implantitis
- » Apical Granulomas and traces of bone necrosis
- » Thin and sensitive gums
Clinical Cases (click the arrows for more clinical cases)
More about Electronic Doctor
- Improves results after Emdogain, PRP and PRF
- Mandatory continuous regeneration in case of overloaded implants (all in 4, over dentures)
- Enhancing the neo-vascularization of bone or gum grafts
- Enhancing bone densification before and after implant insertion
- Reducing the bone resorbtion around teeth and dental implants with occlusal overload (malocclusions, imperfect positioning of implants)
- Prolonging the duration and maintenance of the fixed dental works, for patients that have a counter indication for dental implants
- Strengthening the supporting bone for the pivotal-teeth that sustain the partial dental works
- Reducing the contention period for the patients that undergo orthodontic treatments, once the braces have been removed.
The bone is characterized by continuous change inside the cells and this ability, specific to each person, of the cells to continuously change determines specific features (bone density, bone reactivity, essential elements in implantology and bone graft).
A medical software incorporated into the device allows the dentist to activate the generator that remains blocked on purpose until the dentist recommends it. Also, through the medical software, installed on a computer, managed by the treatment's logistical responsible, in the dental clinic, the initial number of electromagnetic therapy hours will be activated. The dentist decides - for each patient- the time for the recall and, at that point, the dentist decides if additional electromagnetic therapy hours are required or the patient returns the generator.< br /> Each session is 2 hour long and 3 sessions per week are recommended, once every other day, for each dental arch.
The total duration of the treatment will be assesed depending on the severity of the bone resorbtion.
Because the financial investment for the insertion of implants will also include the obligation to periodically reinforce the bone around implants, using the Electronic Doctor Stem Generator treatment, the patient must understand that the treatment will be recommended for the entire life.
The patient will understand that is in his/her best interest to dedicate the time for cellular re-enforcement and the result will be a better cooperation with the dentist that will succeed in increasing loyalty among patients.
Electromagnetic field therapy is contraindicated in the following situations / medical conditions:
2. Open injuries
3. Tumors (benign or malignant)
4. Assisted bodily functions (eg. Heart pacemaker)
Try our digital, minimally invasive periodontitis treatment: ELECTRONIC DOCTOR!Periodontitis, gum recession, gum bleeding, peri-implantitis, tooth mobility, they can all be effectively treated.
Patients' Video Testimonials
SAFE PERIODONTITIS TREATMENT IN 4 STEPS
This is a very important step in the treatment of periodontitis. The dentist will perform some tests in order to find out whether you have the disease or not.
02 TEETH SCALING
The periodontal pockets and the sub-gingival calculus will be cleaned out professionally. We perform both normal and subgingival teeth scaling with extreme care, using a ...
03 OCCLUSAL ANALYSIS
Any imperfect occlusal contact will be revealed during a digital occlusal analysis in order to eliminate any possible stress factors ...
Make an Appointment
We have clinics all over Europe so that our patients can choose the locations that best fit their needs, plans or comfort. Contact the closest dental clinic!
+40 722 660 766 email@example.comContact form
- No surgery required
- No risk of side effects
- No foreign substance contact
- May be used as a preventive method
- We treat periodontitis itself, not only its symptoms